- 1930Year Built
- 12478Square Feet
A beautiful 1930's era 12,000 sq. ft. stone and wood frame building in the heart of downtown Proctor, once the Marble Capital of the world. Beautiful setting facing downtown park, adjacent Town Hall and Fire Station, and opposite train station and very popular Vermont Marble Museum. Offered well below Town Listed Value. All buyers should have an engineer inspect the property and render a report on both physical and environmental condition. Lab counters are labeled as containing asbestos to handle hot plates.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Year Built1930
- Square Feet12478
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Partial, Unfinished
- ExteriorClapboard, Stone, Wood
- Heating CoolingForced Air, Multi Zone
- Sale IncludesLand/Building
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2016-11-16T00:00:00
- Modification Date09/20/2018
- List Price$170,000
- Agent NameAult
- Broker NameAult Commercial Realty, Inc.
- Listing Agent NameRay Ault
- Lister Office NameAult Commercial Realty, Inc.
- MLS Number4609403
- Building Number39
- Property TypeCommercial Sale
- Lot Sqft22216
- Road Frontage175
- Number of Photos22
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count7
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.