- 827640Square Feet
- UnknownFlood Zone
Pretty clearing, short drive in place, with little brook running behind the clearing. Recent soil tests show suitable for in-ground 3-4 br. septic system.Land is mostly wooded, with no timber harvest for many years. Wonderful site for small get-away or primary home with easy access off of paved road, midway between Grafton and Townshend center.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number4657997
- p mod date time2017-09-08T19:47:00
- Modification Date09/08/2017
- Date Listed09/08/2017
- List Price$55,000
- Tax ReductionNo
- Permit StatusNone
- Docs AvailableDeed
- Broker NameBarrett & Valley Associates, Inc.
- Current UseResidential, Timber
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Agent NameDickison
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count110
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- DistrictWindham Central
- Elementary SchoolTownshend Elementary School
- TopographyStream, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- Junior HighLeland Gray Union Middle/High
- StreetGrafton Rd.
- Square Feet827640
- Road Frontage1410
- Property TypeLand
- WaterNone, On-Site Well Needed
- ElectricAt Street
- Power CompanyGMP
- SewerNone, Soil Test Available
- UtilitiesCable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Number of Photos4
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.