- 1860Year Built
Rural Vermont farm property with 84.9 mostly open acres, 5-bedroom, 4-bath cape including in-law apartment, attached 3-bay garage, barn with silo, guest cottage, outbuildings and 20' x 40' in-ground swimming pool. The cape has all the modern conveniences - a beautiful kitchen with Crown Point cabinetry and ceramic tile flooring, maple floors in many rooms, bay windows with light streaming in, and plenty of room for family and guests. The home is presently being operated as a B&B, yet has a rich farm history. A great property with tremendous versatility and many potential uses. Call for details.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Paved
- Year Built1860
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Full Baths3
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms14
- Square Feet2815
- AG Sqft650
- APX Unfin Below Grade192
- BasementConcrete Floor, Crawl Space, Dirt, Stairs - Interior
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Solar
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Private, Septic
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed11/22/2017
- Page197, 492 &
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos26
- View Count35
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$585,000
- Listing Agent NameDenise Dame
- Agent NameDame
- Broker NameLindeMac Real Estate
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4668991
- Lot DescriptionFarm, Farm - Dairy, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Major Road Frontage
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Building, Garden Space, Guest House, Outbuilding, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Covered, Shed, Storage
- Exterior Colorwhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl Siding
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- AmenitiesCable, Cable Internet, Pool - In Ground
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed
- Building Number903
- StreetFrench Meadow Road
- VillageNorth Springfield
- DistrictSpringfield School District
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Storage - Indoor, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions14.5' x 15.2'
- Room 2 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13.5' x 7.4'
- Room 3 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7.5' x 12.4'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11.4' x 10.5'
- Room 5 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions23.2' x 12.3'
- Room 6 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11.8' x 15.4'
- Room 7 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions12.4' x 14.4'
- Room 8 TypeDen
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions9.8' x 12.3'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10.7' x 12.7'
- Room 10 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14.4' x 12.6'
- Room 11 TypeLibrary
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions9.8' x 10.5'
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions11.4' x 14.9'
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.