- 1940Year Built
RESIDENCE - RESTAURANT - COMMERCIAL STORAGE This unique property, in part, offers a 4 bedroom residence, plus there is a small attached restaurant that has been permitted for up to 20 people. The restaurant in town location offers convenient parking and easy access for customers. Town zoning provides for re-establishing the use of the restaurant with proper permitting and town approval. Additionally, there is an attached 42'x34' heated commercial storage space for cars, boats or large vehicles. There are 3 large overhead doors, 2 doors are 10'x 10' and 1 door is 12'x12'. There is also 3 Phase electrical power available to the garage, if needed. The multi-zoned heating system has been recently installed and and is currently plumbed for use in both the residence and the garage.
Ask A Question
- Modification Date12/06/2017
- List Price$105,000
- Date Listed2017-11-27T00:00:00
- MLS Number4669375
- Ceiling Height13'
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Roughed In, Stairs - Interior, Storage - Locked, Storage Space, Unfinished, Walkout
- Sale IncludesAdditional Buildings, Equipment, Land/Building
- Building Number6
- StreetEarl Street
- Parking Spaces
- RoofCorrugated, Membrane, Metal, Shingle - Asphalt
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Phone CompanyComcast
- Year Built1940
- Door Height12'x12',12'x12',10'x10
- ConstructionMetal, Other, Wood Frame
- Property TypeCommercial Sale
- Road Frontage37
- Lot Sqft18731
- Broker NameBarrett and Valley Associates, Inc/Chest
- Agent NameMiller
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos19
- View Count36
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.