142 Red Sled Drive, Unit 306Stowe, VT 05672MLS Number 4692163
- Sale Price: $1,900,000
- 296 Days Since Sale
- 2016Year Built
- 1,901Square Feet
Spacious single floor three bedroom three bathroom residence in the exclusive Club Residences at Spruce Peak. The perfect place to entertain with a large Kitchen/Dining/Great Room. The perfect place to watch the action with views of Spruce Peak, the Adventure Triple and Children's Adventure Carpet. The perfect place to start your day on the mountain with the Spruce Peak slopes, Adventure Center, and Over Easy gondola just steps away. The perfect place to arrive home after a long drive with heated garage parking and direct to your floor elevator access. The perfect place to dine and be entertained with the Spruce Peak restaurants, Village Green, Skating Rink, and Performing Arts Center right outside your door. The perfect place to call your home away from home. Crestron Whole House Audio, Motorized Shades, Lighting Control, Fireplace, Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Wine Cooler, Jenn-Air 4 burner Gas Range, Miele Dishwasher, Wolf Double Wall Ovens, Marble Counters, Tile Bathrooms and Showers, Hardwood Floors in Entry Great Room and Kitchen, LED lighting, Geo-Thermal heating and cooling.
Ask A Question
- List Price$1,950,000
- Square Feet1,901
- Full Baths3
- StyleAdirondack, Modern Architecture
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4692163
- Room 1 Dimensions12'1" x 13'2"
- Room 1 Level3
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions9'1" x 9'4"
- Room 2 Level3
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions17'1" x 14'2"
- Room 3 Level3
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen Island, Natural Woodwork, Sauna, Security Doors
- Room 4 Dimensions12'10" x 16'10"
- Room 4 Level3
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions19'0" x 10'0"
- Room 5 Level3
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12'0" x 13'0"
- Room 6 Level3
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- ComplexClub Residences
- SubdivisionSpruce Peak at Stowe
- DistrictStowe School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolStowe Elementary School
- Junior HighStowe Middle/High School
- High SchoolStowe Middle/High School
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Balcony, Garden Space, Playground
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Elec Co.Stowe
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural, Geothermal
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingGeothermal
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- Year Built2016
- ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks
- Unit Number306
- Total Rooms6
- Abuts Conservation
- Abuts Golf Course
- Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest
- Garage ParkingFinished, Heated
- Garage # Cars1
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage100
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Conserved Land, Country Setting, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails
- Fee IncludesCooling, Heat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- HOA Fee$12,295
- Condo Fees$3,043
- Date Listed05/11/2018
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Time ShareNo
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Exercise Facility, Playground
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count20
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 17, 2019.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.