- 1975Year Built
- 1756Square Feet
This end unit has a nice private location. The views are a brook and forest. Easy living with bedrooms on the first floor and full size garage just off the kitchen. This home has a walkout basement that leads to a beautiful patio. Minute to shopping and a short-walk to public transportation. Buyer will be responsible to pay 1/2 of 1 percent of sales price to the association as a buy-in fee.
Ask A Question
- Garage ParkingDirect Entry
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built1975
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet1756
- APX Fin AG Sqft192
- APX Fin Below Grade132
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Exterior ColorGreen
- ExteriorBoard and Batten
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Association AmenitiesManagement Plan, Master Insurance, Landscaping, Common Acreage, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- HOA Fee$372
- Condo Fees$103
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-Batt Powrd
- Broker NamePatrick E. Flanagan Real Estate
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count1
- Date Listed06/12/2018
- Date Price Change06/14/2018
- List Price$182,500
- Agent NameFlanagan
- Lister Office NamePatrick E. Flanagan Real Estate
- Listing Agent NamePatrick Flanagan
- MLS Number4700000
- AreaIn Town, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Neighborhood, Near Public Transportatn
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- ZoningR3 - residential
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Curbing, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Level
- Elec Co.Liberty Utilities
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Building Number30
- ComplexVillage Green
- DistrictLebanon School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolMount Lebanon School
- Junior HighLebanon Middle School
- High SchoolLebanon High School
- Room 1 Dimensions22'2" x 15'6"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Dimensions13'6" x 11'6"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions14'8" x 12'8"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesLaundry Hook-ups
- Room 4 Dimensions19'3" x 9'6"
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions23'4" x 15'6"
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 6 Dimensions13'4" x 9'6"
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeOther
- Room 7 Dimensions12'4" x 9'9"
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 Dimensions11'8" x 11'8"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Full, Slab, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Sump Pump, Walkout
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.