- 1989Year Built
- 2400Square Feet
What a great start! A 40 x 60' steel building erected in the late 80's and plenty of space around it await your proposition. What kind of support or start do you need? There's a drilled well and 2400 sq ft of heated space w/2 14' doors and 17' high ceilings. This is the easternmost piece of commercial property in Wilmington. It is super accessible and visible. Lots of open level space surround the building. Make it a center piece or an accessory building to house everything while you add whatever structures you need. What a great place to base your operation(s)!!!
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Year Built1989
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Door Height14'
- FoundationConcrete, Slab - Concrete
- Square Feet2400
- Rail Available Y/NNo
- Ceiling Height17'
- FuelOil, Other
- Heating CoolingBlowers, Forced Air, Hot Air, Wall Units
- Number of Photos4
- Date Listed2018-07-12T00:00:00
- Modification Date07/13/2018
- List Price$269,900
- Agent NamePurcell
- Broker NameBerkley & Veller Greenwood/Dover
- Listing Agent NameMichael Purcell
- Lister Office NameBerkley & Veller Greenwood/Dover
- MLS Number4706628
- ExteriorMetal, Vertical
- Sale IncludesGarage, Land/Building
- Building Number312
- StreetRoute 9
- Property TypeCommercial Sale
- AreaCommercial Zoning, Mountain, Near Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails, Near Public Transportatn
- Lot Sqft439956
- Road Frontage401
- Accessibility AmenitiesAccess Common Use Areas, No Stairs, No Stairs from Parking, One-Level Business
- Transport AccessMajor Road Access, Public Transportation, State Highway
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count1
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.